Stay up-to-date with industry best practices with NAACCR Talks, CTR exam prep, and our webinar series.
NAACCR Talks are free webinars targeting central registry and cancer surveillance professionals. See our list of upcoming NAACCR talks.
- December 4, 2023: Key Concepts and Initiatives in Interoperability Part 2
All NAACCR Talks are archived and are available here.
Most recent archived NAACCR Talks:
- October 23, 2023: Introduction to Space-Time Joinpoint Regression and Change of Support with Applications to Geospatial Cancer Data in the Vesta software
- November 6, 2023: Key Concepts and Initiatives in Interoperability Part 1
NAACCR CTR Exam Prep and Review
The first series of the NAACCR CTR Exam Prep and Review webinar series will be coming up soon! Stay informed by checking for updates here.
NAACCR 2023-2024 Webinar Series
The next three webinars in this series are:
- December 7, 2023: Radiology and Radiation
- January 10 – January 11, 2024: Liver and Bile Ducts 2024
- January 31 – February 1, 2024: Pancreas 2024
Subscriptions are available for the NAACCR 2023-2024 Webinar. A full schedule of topics and speakers, pricing information, and a link to subscribe is available here.
What to Read Next
NAACCR Recruitment and Retention Toolkit It seems like every time I talk to a central registry manager the discussion quickly…
The Global/International Cancer Surveillance education resources portal has an extensive variety of educational content. This training is part of a…